No, it wasn’t me, thank the Lord, the NRA, most of the Bulleye shooters I know, and pure dumb luck when at a public range with ignorant novices and testosterone-pumped young studs all around.
- The linked web blog (below) is graphic.
- There’s blood, pictures of the wound, descriptions of the pain, etc..
- And the guy is not out of the woods yet: Just because he survived the gun shot doesn’t mean he’s going to survive the wound.
Jeff Cooper’s Four Rules:
- All guns are *always* loaded.
- Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
- Be sure of your target.